WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A “Cookie” is a small file or mechanism that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognize you. The set of “cookies” helps us improve the quality of our website, allowing us to customize to some extent the browsing experience of each user. Cookies are currently essential for the operation of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the browsing through and the usability of our website.
Keep in mind that cookies cannot harm your computer and that, in turn, when activated, help us identify and resolve errors and improve the browsing experience.
WHAT COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
The main objective of our Cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, they are used to remember your preferences during browsing and in future visits.
The information collected in the cookies also allows us to improve the website by measuring usage numbers and patterns, adapting the website to the individual interests of each user, accelerating searches, etc.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
- Own cookies (internal use): These cookies are used to identify the user during a session, prevent the user from having to repeat any authentication processes on the website, speed up some website processes, remember selections made during the session or in later visits, remember those pages already visited, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are cookies that, when handled by us, allow us to quantify the number of site users and so measure and statistically analyze use made of the site by users. They are used to measure hits on the website in general and find out what content creates the greatest interest.
- Personalization cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s device, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Cookies to complement social networks for tracking: These are cookies that allow us to share our content on social media (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, after your consent and login) through systems that are fully managed by these social networks, as well as videos and other material included in our posts.
If you do not accept these cookies, you will not be able to share our content through the share buttons, and in your case, you will not be able to see the content of third parties that we have included in the website.
|__sharethis_cookie_test__||This cookie determines whether the Brower accepts cookies||Necessary||Session||Self|
|PHPSESSID||Preserves the states of the users in all the requests on the page||Necessary||Session||Self|
|lang||Remembers the language selected by a user to view a web page||Preferences||Session||Third Party|
|qtrans_front_language||Determines the preferred language for the user. Allows the website to establish the preferred language when the user returns.||Preferences||Session||Self|
|_ga||Registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the user uses the website||Statistical||2 years||Self|
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics to control the request rate||Statistical||1 day||Self|
|_gid||Registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the user uses the website||Statistical||1 day||Self|
|collect||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the user’s device and its behaviour. Tracks the user through devices and marketing channels||Statistical||Session||Third Party|
|__ab12#||Pending||Marketing||1 year||Third Party|
|bcookie||Used by the LinkedIn social networking service to track the use of embedded services||Marketing||2 years||Third Party|
|BizoID||Used to track users on multiple websites to present relevant advertising based on user preferences||Marketing||29 days||Third Party|
|bscookie||Used by the LinkedIn social networking service to track the use of embedded services||Marketing||2 years||Third Party|
|GPS||Registers a unique identification on mobile devices to allow tracking based geographical location by GPS||Marketing||1 day||Third Party|
|IDE||Used by Google Double Click to record and report on the user’s actions on the website after viewing or clicking on one of the advertiser’s ads for the purpose of measuring the effectiveness of an advertisement and presenting specific advertisements for the user||Marketing||1 year||Third Party|
|lidc||Used by the LinkedIn social networking service to track the use of embedded services||Marketing||1 day||Third Party|
|PREF||Registers a unique ID that Google uses to keep statistics on how the user uses YouTube videos on different websites||Marketing||8 months||Third Party|
|test_cookie||Used to check if the user’s web browser supports cookies||Marketing||1 day||Third Party|
|UserMatchHistory||Used to track users on multiple websites to present relevant advertising based on browser preferences||Marketing||29 days||Third Party|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Registers a unique identification to keep statistics of what YouTube videos the user has seen||Marketing||Session||Third Party|
|yt-remote-cast-installed||Registers the user’s video player preferences when viewing YouTube embedded videos||Marketing||Session||Third Party|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||Registers the user’s video player preferences when viewing YouTube embedded videos||Marketing||Persistent||Third Party|
|yt-remote-device-id||Registers the user’s video player preferences when viewing YouTube embedded videos||Marketing||Persistent||Third Party|
|yt-remote-fast-check-period||Registers the user’s video player preferences when viewing YouTube embedded videos||Marketing||Session||Third Party|
|yt-remote-session-app||Registers the user’s video player preferences when viewing YouTube embedded videos||Marketing||Session||Third Party|
|yt-remote-session-name||Registers the user’s video player preferences when viewing YouTube embedded videos||Marketing||Session||Third Party|
WHAT ARE COOKIES NOT USED FOR ON THIS WEBSITE?
We do not store sensitive personal identification information such as your address, your password, your credit or debit card details, etc.
WHO USES THE INFORMATION STORED IN COOKIES?
The information stored in the Cookies in our website is used exclusively by us.
ADEQUATE PRIVACY – COOKIES MANAGEMENT:
Should the user wish, cookie registration may need to be accepted during installation of or updating the browser in question.
The user may revoke their agreement at any time through the content and privacy configuration options available in each browser. However, should the user not allow the installation of cookies in his browser, he may not be able to access any of the sections of our website.
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the Tools option, select Internet Options, Privacy and in Settings, move the slider all the way up to block all cookies and then click on OK. For more information, consult Microsoft support or the Help section in your browser.
- If you use Firefox for Mac in the Preferences option, select Privacy, then click the Show Cookies section. In the Windows version, in the Tools menu, select Options, Privacy and then “Use custom settings for the history”. Check the Accept Cookies option to activate them, and uncheck it to deactivate them. For more information, you can refer to Mozilla support or the Help in the browser.
- If you use Safari, iOS 8, press Settings, select Safari and then “Block cookies”. Select “Always allow”, “Allow from the sites I visit”, “Allow only from current websites” or “Always block”. In iOS 7 or earlier, select “Never”, “Advertising and third parties” or “Always”. For more information, refer to Safari support or the Help section in the browser.
- If you use Google Chrome, in the Tools menu, select Settings (Preferences in Mac), Advanced Options and in the Privacy section, check Cookies in the Content Settings dialog. To block all cookies, select “Do not allow data to be saved from the sites”. For more information, refer to Google support or to the Help section in the browser.
By browsing and continuing on our website, you indicate that you consent to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and to the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
The text that must appear on the Website is displayed below, and the user must accept this to continue browsing (or to improve the browsing experience):