PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
HOW DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In compliance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on Data Protection and in accordance with the principle of transparency, it is our intent that all information and communication regarding the handling of your personal data be easily accessible and understandable for the user. For this reason, MOEBIUS BUSINESS CONSULTING, S.L. (hereinafter, MOEBIUS), being the responsible party for the handling of the data, informs you that the data obtained through its website www.moebiusconsulting.com will be treated in accordance with current legislation. The purpose of our handling your data is to enable us to inform you about our services and answer any questions you may ask us through our online contact form.
The services offered through the website are only available for adults. Therefore, those who do not comply with this condition should refrain from providing personal information through our contact form. However, as stipulated in Article 8 of the RGPD (EU) 2016/679, in relation to Article 7 of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights, the personal data of a minor may be handled if their consent is given, provided that they are older than fourteen years old, except where the law requires the presence of those in a position of parental authority or legal guardianship to formally agree to an act or legal transaction in the context where consent for handling of data is sought.
MOEBIUS informs you that the personal data collected through the onlinecontact form will be included in a specific file that is part of the registry of the organization’s data handling activities, and is committed to maintaining the highest levels of confidentiality, keeping due secrecy and guaranteeing the appropriate measures of security.
You are informed that your data will not be transferred to third parties nor will any international transfers of data be carried out, except those of a mandatory legal nature.
You are also made aware by the company of its COOKIES POLICY, thus complying with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
COMPLETE INFORMATION ON THE HANDLING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
- FISCAL NAME: MOEBIUS BUSINESS CONSULTING, S.L. (hereinafter, MOEBIUS)
- FISCAL NUMBER (CIF): B-85682102
- TAX DOMICILE: Calle de la Basilica, No 19 – 1oA (28.020), Madrid
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TELEPHONE: 91.006.55.23
- Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 26774, Book 0, Folio 65, Section 8, Page M 482.459, 1 st Inscription
WHY DO WE HANDLE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
At MOEBIUS we handle the information you provide us for the following reasons:
- To be able to provide services to MOEBIUS customers.
- To answer your queries made through our online contact form.
The user remains, under all circumstances, responsible for the veracity of the data provided, and is responsible for informing MOEBIUS of any change to this data, with MOEBIUS exempt from any type of responsibility in this regard.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE HANDLING OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis for the handling of your personal data is the following:
- The execution of a contract, in the event that you are a client, employee or supplier.
- Provision of consent of the interested party made through the website, by request or consultation on our online contact form.
The period of time that collected and processed data will be kept is limited. This period shall be restricted to that necessary to comply with the legal obligations imposed on MOEBIUS, in accordance with the different applicable regulations.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as a commercial relationship is maintained or until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
TO WHO MAY YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
Under legal requirements, MOEBIUS will communicate your data to:
- The Tax Administration (in the case of employees, suppliers and customers).
- The Justice Administration, if necessary.
In addition, to strictly provide the services necessary for the company to carry out its activity, MOEBIUS shares data with the following service providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Banking entities for the purposes of making of payments (in the case of employees, suppliers and customers).
- Web design and hosting: WordPress + Google Cloud through EADEA, with address at Sierra de Pajarejo, No 7, C.P. 28023 – Madrid. Legal Representative Enrique Alonso de Armas NIF: 07242462-S (email@example.com).
- Server and Web analytics: service provided by Google Cloud Platform, a Google Inc. company, a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043 United States. Server hosted in Belgium.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation from MOEBIUS on whether MOEBIUS handles their personal data. The data handler will allow the interested party to exercise their rights under articles 15 to 22 RGPD (EU) 2016/679 and articles 12 to 18 of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
- Right of access of the interested party: The interested party shall have the right to obtain from the data handler confirmation of whether any personal data concerning them is being handled and, in this event, shall have the right of access to the specific personal data that is being handled.
- Right to rectification: The interested party shall have the right to ensure, without undue delay from the data handler, that any inaccurate personal data concerning them is corrected. Taking into account the purposes of the handling of this data, the interested party shall have the right to complete any incomplete personal data, including through an additional declaration.
- Right of withdrawal (“the right to be forgotten”): The interested party shall have the right to ensure, without undue delay from the data handler, that any personal data concerning them be deleted, which MOEBIUS obliged to delete, among other reasons, any held personal data that is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise handled.
- Right to request the limitation of handling: The interested party will have the right to limit the data handler from handling their data when a specific case occurs.
- Right to object to handling: The interested party may object to the data handler from handling their personal data.
- Right to data portability: The interested party will have the right to receive the personal data that concerns them that they have provided to the data handler, in a structured format, that is in common use and mechanically readable, and to transmit this data to another data handler without being prevented by the data handler to whom it was given.
You can exercise your rights by writing to MOEBIUS at the following address: Calle de la Basilica, No. 19 – 1oA (28.020) Madrid or to the following email address enabled for this purpose: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are informed that you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without this affecting the legality of the handling of your data based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal.
You have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you believe that your data has not been properly handled, at Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 – Madrid.
WHAT IS THE ORIGIN OF YOUR DATA?
The personal data that we handle at MOEBIUS may come from the following sources:
- Business development carried out by the Organization.
- Contacts obtained through the contact form on our website: https://www.moebiusconsulting.com/
The category of data handled through the online contact form is identifying data used to obtain commercial information (name and email address).
MOEBIUS does not handle specially protected data.
WHAT REGULATIONS WE HAVE APPLIED TO PROTECT YOUR DATA?
You are informed that in order to adapt our website to the current requirements, we have applied the following applicable regulations:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).